SceneryPhotos

Tree Covered in Vines (Tri-Cities, TN)

This tree is back behind some offices we go to frequently. It reminds me of a really bad hair day! :)

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

This was such a fun picture to take!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Who in the world gave this photo a thumbs down? :-o The description alone makes this photo worthy of a thumbs up! :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I wonder if I did it by accident. I vote for some of my own pictures from time to time.....lol Thank you for saying that though! I loved taking this one so much, and I wondered what the vines were that were on it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I've given you a thumbs up to balance things! The pic reminds me of that old poem by Edward Lear. 'There was an old man with a beard.'

Marg from England.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you both so much! I definitely see the old man in the tree, beautiful, I am going to look up that poem and put it in my scrapbook of pics I took, that made an impression on me!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Robyn, I accidently voted a thumbs down on someones tip submission this morning and wrote to Jess asking how to reverse it. She said all you have to do is go back and click the thumbs up button :-)

I know there are times when I forget if I gave someone a thumbs up so I click on it to make sure I did. If I had already voted a thumbs up then it will tell me it has already been counted. Anyway, I just clicked a thumbs up on the one I accidently voted a thumbs down and it was fixed :-) Please know that it might not actually show up as changed for a few hours. Hope I made sense - LOL! Go click yourself a thumbs up! ;-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

LOL I did click it so I guess it was not me that gave it a thumbs down. I don't mind, you know maybe someone does not like my profile or something, it is ok. I am not hurt that other people do not see my true genius in photography....(said firmly with tongue planted in cheek....:D ) :)

Thank you for clarifying how to undo a thumbs down in case I ever really do that. Love all your comments!

Reply Like this photo? Yes