Crafts Using Tri-Beads

Category Beadwork
Plastic tri-beads are used for making a variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts using tri-beads.

I am looking for crafts to do with tri-beads. A friend gave me a lot of them and I don't know what to do with them. I have searched the internet, but can't find anything. Does anybody have any designs to do with them? I would appreciate it.

By Dora G.

Answers

If you "google tri-bead craft" there are quit a few things to do with the tri-beads. Here is one...Night Light Covers..

How to make a Tri-Bead Night Light Cover
http://suziscra  ght-light-cover/

We have done dozens for a fund raiser and they go like hot cakes.

Hi Dora,
I have been crafting for over 55 years and 40 of those years includes beading. I have many many craft books and pamphlets for tri-beads so can you give me an ideas about what you are looking for. I would be more than happy to scan and send you different ideas.
Elaine

You could melt them and make suncatchers.
http://feelincr  ad-sun-catchers/

MY church craft group needs to make things to sale. Chrtistmas and other things
Linda

I use to make really cute tri-bead people key chains about 40 years ago and I forgot exactly how. Does anyone know how or have the pattern? I would love to teach my grandchildren so they can make Christmas gifts this year. Thank you so much.

By PamalaK from Nashville, TN

Answers

Hello, I am a little confused, are you asking for the patterns for these Tri-bead key chains for as I look back into this post, April 14, 2011, I had posted that I have these patterns and you were a person that asked for them at that time! Please let me know if you still need them.

Thank you

Anonymous

I have been searching all over for these patterns as well. I used to have a keychain made out of tri beads back in the 70's, but don't know what happened to it. If you still have patterns for tri beads would you be able to email them to me or make copy and mail it to me?

Does anyone have a pattern for the little people keychains that are made with tri beads. My great grandmother used to make them and give them to us as kids and I would love to pass them on to my grandkids.

By BushaOf5 from Erie, PA

Answers

Hi Myantoo, I remember those key chains also. I would love the patterns also if you would not mind sending them to me also. I would appreciate it so very much. My email is cassie_brewer2002@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time and kindness. Take care God bless you and your loved ones. Cassie

Does anyone have any patterns for tri-bead crafts?

I am also interested in making the keychains of the lady and the man for these keychains. Does anyone know where I can locate the pattern to make these?

By osheafam