Make Smoothies With Fruit Waste

I make a lot of edible fruit bouquets which produces a lot of fruit waste. To minimize this, I began saving the "scraps" and tossing them in the freezer. To my surprise, the frozen fruit makes great smoothies and I even use them to flavor my water.

Not only am I saving bundles by creating the masterpieces myself, I get the best smoothies for pennies!

By Licia from Palmdale

I've never made edible fruit bouquets but have often thought it would be fun. Would you mind sharing some instructions and/or tips on doing this?

Yum!

You ought to post a description and photo for your edible fruit display on the crafting for fun and money entry, I know I'd love to see it.I have only saw them advertised on TV and like the member tsiegl says, we would love to see and know how. Here is that contest page for the crafting for fun & money entry and it can win you$15 if its chosen. As a matter of fact a member a few weeks ago posted wanting to know how to create those for a wedding I believe it was.

http://www.thri  9028748.tip.html

Please teach us how to do the fruit bouquets! This sounds so cool.

Making a Smoothie in a Blender
Making Smoothies
Food and Recipes Food Tips Food FixesMay 22, 2009
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
Frozen peach slices.
Freezing Peaches
Mango on white background with leaves.
Freezing Mangoes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 2:43:14 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.