K.C. and Rusty (Cats)

K.C. is 1 year old and and Rusty is 7 years old. (K.C. stands for Kitty Cat, of course). We found K.C. in a tree in our yard when she was just a kitten. Rusty was in a litter from a neighbor.

You can tell what these cats liked to do. They loved to sleep all cuddled up with each other. We, unfortunately, don't have Rusty any more. He just disappeared one day. He was beautiful. Everyone kept telling us someone probably took him because he was so pretty. He was the strangest but yet, most lovable cat we have ever owned.

By Artlady from Edmond

K.C. and Rusty (Cats)

That is heartbreaking about Rusty, but I'm so glad that you and K.C. enjoyed him while you could. Thanks for sharing them with us and God bless you.

Sorry for the loss of Rusty. He is a beautiful cat. I hope and pray he is well taken care of. Have you gotten a new play mate for KC?

Hey!

I had a cat named K.C. for many years as well. (We named him that short for Kitty Cat because when we got him we didn't know whether he was male or female--too young).

My K.C. was a "Holstein Cat"--Haha...white with black patches. I loved him. After several years of good health he got sicker and sicker with cancer on his nose and feline diabetes and we didn't have the money or the heart to prolong his misery so we put him to sleep and I buried him myself with many of my tears to water his grave. I buried him at his happy hunting grounds where we had once lived--where he was really happy. He was a good kitty.

Thanks for posting this!

PMZ

PS--I'm sorry about Rusty, the cat I had just before we got K.C. ran off or something just the same. He was named "Lynx" (long eartips and bushy tail) and he was probably one of my all-time favorite cats--both an indoor and outdoor cat with a penchant for roaming the woods with me AND snuggling.

Photos Pets CatsJune 27, 2008
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
🎄
🍂