Shopping for an iPod

I would like to get an iPod but I have no idea where to look. The different types are very confusing. Does anyone have suggestions for a site that can explain the various models? Thanks!

By Mindy

I would go directly to apple.com as they have lots of direct comparisons of the different styles. It does depend on what you are using it for. If you plan to store all your music on it, you will want one with a lot of memory. If you plan to keep much of it on your computer, you can get a smaller one.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/compare-ipod-models/

My friend just bought a new Nano for her 10 year old daughter and I am seriously jealous. It has a video camera and external speakers. She found the best price at Costco.

Keep in mind how you want to use it, what it is compatible to (like a car radio and assesories you already own) and what your friends have (for compatibility).

Do a search on Amazon to see what the different brands and models are. Pick the ones that have the features and price range you want. And then go to the manufacturers site of each one and read up even more to help you decide. When you make up your mind which one you want then you shop. Good luck.

I have an ipod & a mac Get it from apple. They seem to be fair traded, anyway. I did see one for like $20 less when I was looking for one, but the customer service you get from apple is invaluable. You can also purchase a service contract on it from them. If you plan to use it a lot, it may be worth it. I have apple care for my mac & I renew it every year...worth every cent.

apple imac, ipod...Rock!

Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 1, 2009
couple reading canned food label at the market
Grocery Shopping Strategies
Catalog Shopping
Catalog Shopping Tips
A blue iPod and earbuds on a black leather surface.
Buying an iPod
Man using an iPod.
Organizing Audiobooks on an iPod
🎄
🍂