Litter Box Training a Month Old Kitten

I rescued a 3-4 week old kitten from a box in the parking lot in Walmart. I have been feeding him out of a syringe, because he is still to little to eat out of a bowl. I grew up with cats and kittens, but because there is no momma cat, I'm not quite sure how to litter train him. Other than that, he is a very healthy, very happy little guy. Please, any advice will help! Thank you!

By Careen

We have a 4 week old kitten that is done with the bottle and we just introduced her to the litter box little by little. When you are done feeding her, rub her belly softly with your finger and then after a few minutes put her into a small litter box and see how she does. Keep following the same routine every time you feed her. If you feed her every two hours do this after every meal. It took our kitty about a week to be litter box trained. GL

The belly stroking is important, from just below the ribcage toward the tail only. That is how momma cat would lick it.

Litter Box Training a Kitten
Pets CatsAugust 1, 2011
Litter Box Training a Cat, Tabby in litter box.
Litter Box Training a Cat
One Month Old Kittens
Feeding a One Month Old Kitten
Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box