A Magnet for Keeping Small Metal Items Together

A few months ago, I accidently dropped a small magnet in my purse which sank to the bottom. When I fished around and found the magnet, it was attached to my nail clippers and all of the other small metal objects laying in the bottom of my purse like pins, paperclips, etc. I decided to leave it there so now I can find these small objects a lot easier. It also makes it easier to clean out my purse because all small objects come out in one piece.

By Sharon Y from Bonita Springs,FL

Editor's Note: Be careful with having strong magnets near credit and debit cards as they can erase the information on the strip. Cell phones and other electronic devices can also be affected by magnets.

Organizing Your Purse
Organizing Your Purse
Organizing TipsAugust 9, 2006
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal