Snickers (American Pit)

Our little muffin Snickers is 5 years young :) She is an American Pit. My brother in-law had the mother. She had a litter and it was love at 8 weeks. She has been with me ever since. She likes to sleep and roll in the grass. Did I mention Sleep :) and she love to go bye bye. But don't say it too loud, she knows!

Snickers is the best dog in the world, she loves our family so much. She sleeps with us and is so loving. She loves her blankie, she will never sleep without it. You lay it on her when she is standing and she will then wind around so it's all tucked in then she will lay down :)

By Candi from Deerfield Beach, FL

Adorable pic! I've got one that's 17+ now . She was brought to my shelter as a pup with parvo, skin and bones and barely able to walk at 3 months. Her hip is going now but she still loves our walks and wants to jog when the surface is level.

Just goes to show that when these Pit Bulls are raised in love, they are lovable. I wish all these people who get Pits and try there hardest to make them mean dogs would get thrown under the jail. I believe dogs are one of God's favorite animals, that's why he made them for our companions.

Our American Pit, Princess is the queen of our house, lol! She's the most vocal dog I've ever met, too. Hubby fell in love at first site, surfing the shopping site, and drove 45 minutes to pick her up from a couple whose apt complex in Batavia (OH) made them sell her because, at 5 months, she was over the 35-pound weight limit. At 2, she's nearly 70 pounds of spoiled brat!

Aww what a sweetie and perfect name for her! Love the blankie my lil poodle mix bischon or?

is sleeping on his back hogging up the love seat with his lil blankie.

Photos Pets DogsNovember 1, 2009
Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
Using a Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
snicker bars
Snickers Fruit Salad Recipes
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll