Snickers Fruit Salad Recipes

Snickers and apples - OMG! I like this because I have totally revamped this old recipe to make it one of my most favorite.

• 1 (3 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
  • Advertisement

• 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
  • 1 small carton 1/2 and 1/2
  • 1 small can of mandarin oranges
  • 8 - 10 bite sized snicker candy bars
  • 2 apples of your choice
  • 4 oz. cream cheese
  • 2 cups mini-marshmallows

Directions:

Mix the cool whip with the dry pudding. Stir in the drained can of mandarin oranges. Microwave the cream cheese for 20 seconds, add 1/4 cup of 1/2 and 1/2 to make a smooth consistency. Add 2 cups of mini marshmallows. Chop the candy bars into small pieces and stir in with the cool whip mixture. Wash apples and slice into bite sized pieces and mix with the cool whip. Mix all the ingredients to a creamy mixture. Cool and serve as a salad or a dessert.

Servings: 6-8
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes

By lnygaard from Billings, MT

More Solutions

Apples with whipped cream and Snickers candy bars, who could resist? :)

My favorite salad ever!

This is a variation of fruit salad with a surprise. It is a holiday favorite with my family. It is also extremely easy and reasonably inexpensive.

This is my favorite apple salad recipe ever!

11 Questions

I am looking for a salad recipe, it has apples, cream cheese, butterscotch pudding, and Snickers candy bars. I have seen many variations of this recipe, but none with all the ingredients I have included. Could you help me find it?

Kelly

Answer this Question

Clean, cut and dice apples. Cut Snickers bars in small bite size pieces. Add Cool Whip to apples and Snickers. Chill in refrigerator.

Mix pudding and milk. Add Cool Whip. Cut up candy bars and apples; add to mixture.

Peel and dice apples. Dice up Snickers and stir in Cool Whip in the apples and Snickers.

Cut up Snickers bars and apples into bite size pieces. Mix marshmallow cream and Cool Whip. Add all ingredients and mix; chill.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads FruitMay 29, 2012
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Snickers-Fruit-Salad-Recipes.html