Pineapple Cherry Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with cherries, pineapple, vanilla chips, coconut and walnuts; drizzle with condensed milk.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars. Makes 2 dozen.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 1, 2016 at 3:11:37 AM on 10.0.2.48 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us