Cabbage Rolls

I am making stuffed cabbage rolls stuffed with chicken, rice, and celery. I want to bake the chicken and cook the cabbage leaves and rice in advance, first, and then stuff this mixture into the cabbage leaves, roll, and secure with a toothpick. If I do it this way, how long should I bake the rolls in the oven and at what temperature?

Thank you.

I am confused why you wouldn't just follow the particular recipe intructions you're using? If you don't have a particular recipe just scroll down here on this page and you'll find oodles of ideas and recipes and also Google 'cabbage roll recipes'. We could give you how long to bake but without knowing your recipe and amount of ingredients you could end up with a disaster if any of us simply gave you an estimate.

Cabbage Roll Recipes
Cabbage Roll Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJanuary 3, 2011
Growing Cabbage, Selecting Good Broccoli, Freezing Cabbage
Freezing Cabbage
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage