Use Permanent Marker to Label Hard to Read Containers

I literally see nothing but a blur without my glasses and hate to admit how many times in the shower I've confused body wash, shampoo, and conditioner since bottles from the same manufacturer look nearly identical and the product print is too small to read. I was tired of dripping out of the shower to throw on my glasses, I finally grabbed a thick permanent marker and just put a big, bold S, C, and W on them (for shampoo, conditioner, wash). This also helps for any OTC medications I take occasionally, where the dosage amount and times are in ridiculously tiny print. If something can be taken twice every six hours, I mark 2/6 on it.

By puppermom from Hollywood, FL

Excellent tip! Of course, I only see a blur ALL the time, lol! So, I'd ask hubby to write the same info using my tactile marker. Adapt or suffer, right?

Thank you. I will do this in my bathroom I am tired of trying to read some directions I use a magnifying glass and sometimes that will not even work. Marking the shampoo and others will be at least one problem I will not have to worry about.

I am 75 wear glasses and have macular degeneration in my right eye and it is hard.

Making Bottle Labels Easier to Read
Organizing MiscellaneousMay 17, 2010
Permanent Markers
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl and Linoleum Floor
Permanent Marker
Uses for Permanent Markers
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
🎄