Making Bottle Labels Easier to Read

The labels on many bottles can be difficult to read due to the small print. This is a guide about making bottle labels easier to read.

I literally see nothing but a blur without my glasses and hate to admit how many times in the shower I've confused body wash, shampoo, and conditioner since bottles from the same manufacturer look nearly identical and the product print is too small to read. I was tired of dripping out of the shower to throw on my glasses, I finally grabbed a thick permanent marker and just put a big, bold S, C, and W on them (for shampoo, conditioner, wash). This also helps for any OTC medications I take occasionally, where the dosage amount and times are in ridiculously tiny print. If something can be taken twice every six hours, I mark 2/6 on it.

By Candy Killion from Hollywood, FL

Do you have those "over 40" eyes that can't seem to make out the small print anymore? I was struggling to read the labels on things like small containers of facial creams, shampoo, conditioner, etc., without my reading glasses on.

I solved the problem by using a Sharpie marker to write a large letter on my products - "E" for eye cream, "F" for face cream, "S" for shampoo, "C" for conditioner, "L" on my lip gel, etc. A simple tip, but it sure makes getting ready in the morning a lot easier!

By Kayrayriggs from Indianapolis