Use Permanent Marker to Label Hard to Read Containers

I literally see nothing but a blur without my glasses and hate to admit how many times in the shower I've confused body wash, shampoo, and conditioner since bottles from the same manufacturer look nearly identical and the product print is too small to read. I was tired of dripping out of the shower to throw on my glasses, I finally grabbed a thick permanent marker and just put a big, bold S, C, and W on them (for shampoo, conditioner, wash). This also helps for any OTC medications I take occasionally, where the dosage amount and times are in ridiculously tiny print. If something can be taken twice every six hours, I mark 2/6 on it.

By puppermom from Hollywood, FL

Excellent tip! Of course, I only see a blur ALL the time, lol! So, I'd ask hubby to write the same info using my tactile marker. Adapt or suffer, right?

Thank you. I will do this in my bathroom I am tired of trying to read some directions I use a magnifying glass and sometimes that will not even work. Marking the shampoo and others will be at least one problem I will not have to worry about.
I am 75 wear glasses and have macular degeneration in my right eye and it is hard.

I understand the vision thing. I once took a shower without my contacts in. It was the same day as the county fair and my daughters were going to give their dog a bath. Well, in my blindness, I washed my hair with the dog shampoo. No fleas for me!

I do something similar. I set my bottles in the order that I used them.

Shampoo "first" to the left, conditioner "second" in the middle and body wash "last" to the right. Since I live alone, 99% of the time this is not something that someone else will rearrange on me.

And I never again wash my face in the shower. I accidentally washed my face with an oatmeal based conditioner and my skin was red and blotchy for almost 2 month.