Getting Rid of a Boil

I had a boil and it was huge. I had tried everything, finally I used the black salve and it made it start draining. The core has still not come out. It still hurts a little, but not as bad as it did. What do I need to do now to get the core out and make it start healing?

By snipemom from MS

Best Answer

To recommend a tried remedy, use honey to like a topic salve. It will draw the boil to head. As for the boil that has drained and the core has not come out, I would definitely see a doctor.

Preventive remedy; take a teaspoon of honey and a garlic tablet a day. Both are a natural antibiotic food, this is a tried cure by acquaintances. The more natural the honey the better the effect. As for the hot towels, we were taught heat draws infection to the surface and ice scatters inflammation.

Maybe see a doctor. Just a thought.

I have a friend who almost died from a boil. He lanced & drained it himself. It filled up again & was larger than before, so he went to the Dr. & the Dr. lanced it, well, it filled up again & was even larger. The man ended up in Intensive Care, full of blood poisening, & he had to have skin grafting done, and came very close to having his testicals removed, as the boil was in his groin area. So, please, go to the Dr.

This works with most boils. Make a cup of tea. regular tea like lipton. NOT an herbal tea. Now after the tea steeps remove the bag squeeze it out so it is not dripping and place over the boil. Take it on and off as it maybe be a little too hot at first. When I do this on boils. It feels warm on regular skin and intense heat on the boil. I also start to feel a tingling in the boil area.

I use the same tea bag again later in the day and make a fresh one for the next day. It some how heals the boil. It also works for a sty by your eye. My sister learned this from eastern medicine and cures. She loves her tea remedies. Give it a try and be attentive to what is happening in the area. If it doesn't look right go to the doctor. It is always better to safe then sorry. Good Luck.

Skin Boil
Home Remedies for Boils
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:14:47 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.