Uses for Baby Wipes Containers

contest winner icon

I save baby wipe containers and find uses for them. Recently, I came up with a doozie! I always buy 13 gallon kitchen garbage bags in the economy rolls, and have always put up with the aggravation of having to wrangle them out of the package and it rolling around. Well, guess what! The roll fits perfectly in a baby wipe container, and I just fed the first bag up through the opening at the top.

We also use them to store prescriptions - they fit in the nightstand drawer, no pill bottles rolling around, and if we go out of town, we just grab up the baby wipe box and throw it in the suitcase!

They come in handy for all sorts of things:

• dog food tote when traveling
  • dryer fabric softener sheets
  • jar lids
  • coupons I have cut out but haven't filed yet
  • on the sink for sponges, drain stopper, scrubber and detergent
  • piggy bank
  • catch-all when emptying pockets every night
  • personal grooming travel kit (holds razors, deodorant, etc. perfectly)
  • makeup and jewelry when traveling
  • extra napkins from fast food places kept in the car
  • receipts; dishwasher tabs
  • those little bottles of flavorings and extract that keep falling over on the cabinet shelf
  • my granddaughter's 'hair doodles'
  • economy sized boxes of Q-tips (no more spilled Q-tips down the sink!)
  • a sewing kit
  • for half-sheet paper towels, moistened with water, in my cleaning caddy, that are perfect for wiping off surfaces in each room
  • small containers of glitter, clay, and such from crafts, my granddaughter's crayons

Then, my granddaughter's elementary school teachers can always use what I have left over.

By Gloria from Darien, GA

I love your assorted use ideas and especially for the trash bags rolls! Although I am giving you a thumbs up I beg you to please not put food of any type, including pet food, in those containers though because the containers are not made with food grade safe materials and will leach unhealthy chemicals into the food. :-(

Great idea for reusing these containers. Even more frugal would be to not buy them in the first place. My baby did just fine with a wet washcloth.

Open baby wipes container.
Uses for Baby Wipes Containers
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 2, 2011
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Baby Wipes
Saving Money on Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
🎉
🎄