Recycling Wipe Pouches for Storage

I use these wonderful wipes, then use the container for something else around the house. They are great for flat things. I have zip ties, rubber bands, office supplies for the car, hair ties/bands and makeup for the girls, first aid, spare glasses, and just about anything you want to keep handy yet dry.

They are invaluable for camping silverware, matches, bite medicines, film, snacks, and more. I get them for just $1.12 at Walmart and when the wipes are gone, I have this wonderful little pouch I can use over and over again. If a seam breaks, I tape it with clear strapping tape, or just use the next one that is empty. You can't go wrong with these little gems!

By Sandra from Salem OR

What a cool idea! I use the Pledge wipes instead of the spray and could reuse that package. Thanks for the tip!

Hadn't thought about these. Good idea. I always used the bigger boxes of wipes, and reused those containers for storage -- mostly of the kids' stuff. They're great for crayons, legos etc.

That's a great idea. I buy similar packaged wipes but a different brand and I'd always wondered if there was some way to repurpose them. I do appreciate the idea. I also thought one would be good to tuck some plastic grocery bags in and have handy in the car or tote bag, etc.