Chip (Border Collie Mix) and Pixel (Pomeranian)

Chip is a 5 year old Border Collie Mix and Pixel the Pomeranian lived to be 15. I got them both from the dog pound! Saved them! Their favorite thing to do was take a bath.

Well, sad news is that Pixel (the Pom) died about a month ago. We miss her and I thought I'd submit this in her honor. She was a sweet girl!

Chip and Pixel

By Freidaw from Anaheim, CA

SOOO sorry about little Pixel - that is wonderful that you saved them - I'm sure she was so happy to have you as her human! Dogs seem to know when we save them!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy. But good for you for saving 2 lives, & she obviously lived a long & happy life.

Little Pixel is at rest now. I bet Chip misses her as much as you do . God bless and comfort all of you.

Sorry about Pixel thank you for sharing the sweet

photo. Hugs to Chip who must miss Pixel so much

and to you too!

Photos Pets DogsMay 3, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos