Do not try to clean this up, call a professional. I know someone who tried it and it damaged his lungs. Its not worth the risk
BREATHING Black mold can kill you. Any resp issue you may have before you start will be deadly if you work in this stuff. You need a hazmat crew. Really. There have been houses bubble wrapped and dismantled because of the black mold.
Mold feeds on what it is on. Sheetrock has to be removed, all carpets, everything cleaned up and sealed with many specialty paints, You will be needing a respirator to be worn when in the house. A mask won't do it.
Definitely call a professional and "it is not safe" to use bleach to clean up mold! Call a few of your local real estate agents for a list of professional mold removal companies in your area. The names of the company(s) that are given the most are the ones you should use.
If you can not afford a professional to do the work then at least pay to have them come in and tell you exactly what you have to do yourselves to take care of 'all' of the problems! Mold spreads even if there is no moisture so you can not cut corners, you must get rid of it all!
Be very careful. My house was full, made my youngest very sick 4 along time. 4 the places I could get 2 I put half water half beach. Spray areas and wait 10 min or long, spray again and wipe off. Hope it works 4 u if it's 2 bad call a some 1 who seals with that or RUN.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.