I want to take him to the vet, my fiancee wants to wait it out. My question is, does anyone have a idea what this could be? Blockage? He's still eating. And also does anyone know of a vet that is reasonably priced or will take payments? I am willing to drive anywhere in the state. And what should I do until I get him to the vet?
By Julia from Glen Burnie, MD
I had an emergency with my dog and took her to the animal ER where they treated her and helped me to sign up with Care Credit. It's a payment plan, and it is interest-free for up to one year. It can be used at regular doctors for yourself as well. It's carecredit.com.
Please just take your wee one to the vet ASAP and, personally, I would reconsider the fiance! If he says just wait it out with a pet you love he has very little compassion! What is he going to say when you have children who have diarrhea and blood in their stool, "Wait it out"?
Just take your furry friend to a vet and if you can't afford the whole bill at once just give them what you can and they will make payment arrangements with you for the rest but be sure you pay as promised.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.