Cleaning Mildew Off Carpet

We have a air conditioning unit in our window and it leaked water and we did not know it. Now we have mildew on our carpet, how can I get rid of it?

Gogo from Louisville, KY

I have just noticed this problem also. my mom said that it did not do it there at there home. so if you find out how to remove this can you let me know i am moving our furniture. i can't tell if there is any on the couch or not. but i am moving it.

my email address is fai2703 AT aol.com

i have spam filter, and check it often. also wanted to tell you i bought some spray carpet cleaner you spray on the stain, then vacume when dry. it helped but not as much as i wanted. there is more on the wall also but don't know what to do with that.

thank you,

Faith

Do a google search on how to clean moldy carpet...several links come up. Good Luck.

Nothing on earth kills mold, mildew, fungi, metal tarnish like good old olive leaf powder. Sprinkle it on carpet, let it sit a while, brush it in if you choose, and then vacuum it up! The olive leaf is one of God's greatest, all purpose creations, with a multitude of uses, far beyond just food!

Cleaning mildew from carpet.
Removing Mildew from Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetSeptember 1, 2006
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
🎄