Dog Regurgitating After Eating Grass

My puppy has been regurgitating a lot after eating grass from the backyard. What should I do or is this a sign of parvo? Please help.

Darsheena

Don't worry about it. Most dogs and cats eat grass to help themselves throw up/calm their stomachs. I think of it as Stomach Medicine for animals...

Unless you use pesticides on your lawn frequently, or have recently put down lawn feeders/weed killers don't fret.

No, very normal in dogs & cats. Sometimes it comes out on the other end...and SOON! And sometimes they keep it in their tummies. I have read some like it like we like salads. But they DO do this sometimes if their tummy is upset. It is GOOD for them...lots of good stuff in grass. The other person was right, NO chemicals on the grass.

Just to be safe, ask your vet!

I had asked my vet about grass eating as my dog like to eat some weeds. He said that it's an old wives tale that dog's eat grass to help an upset tummy or to make the throw up. He said some dogs just like to eat grass and weeds. He said usually the throwing up is some grass have little barbs and it irritates the intestinal lining and stomach and it comes back up.

Dogs Eating Grass
Dogs Eating Grass
Pets Dogs HealthApril 25, 2007
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
Little girl on the beach wearing a grass skirt.
Making Grass Skirts
Johnson Grass
Getting Rid of Johnson Grass
🎉
🎄