Garden: Wildflowers And Roses

I just cut these wildflowers and roses this morning, Friday, July 23, 2010. They are from my miniature rose garden in my front yard. The Wildflowers are from my hummingbird garden in our back yard.

I just cannot seem to stop buying flowers. As a matter of fact I just purchased some more marigolds and yellow daisies yesterday. It's difficult to keep them alive and well with the 100+ degree temperatures here in St. Louis, Missouri lately. I check on my plants every morning - that's the coolest time of day.

By Darlene

Garden: Wildflowers And Roses

Garden: Wildflowers And Roses

A field of wildflowers.
Wildflower Garden Photos
Photos GardenJuly 28, 2010
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
Heart of a pink rose.
Growing Roses in a Tropical Climate
🎄