Use Bubble Bath to Refill Soap Dispensers

I buy large containers of bubble bath or shampoo at the dollar store and use these to refill my soap dispensers in my bathroom. In the past I used watered-down dish soap, but this made my hands dry, so I switched to Bubble bath or Shampoo as they don't dry my hands out. It cost much less than buying liquid soap refills and helps me save money. Every penny counts!

Thank you so much, I Have only found one liquid hand soap that doesn't dry hands. Jergens liquid hand soap.

But bubble bath is a great idea. Maybe I will mix the 2, as I do like some antibacterial action. Bubble bath doesn't have that.

I also use shower gels that I thin out with a little bit of water.

May 17, 2012 Flag

When my local dollar store has a sale on shampoo I like to stock up. The bargains usually come in gigantic bottles. They are much too big to keep in the shower and hard to handle when you're wet and soapy.

Now I save a pump style hand soap dispenser and fill it with shampoo. This is so much easier to use in the shower. It fits in my shower caddy and can be used with one hand. No tops to open or caps to fiddle with while trying to wash my hair.

By ~gloria from upstate NY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
hand soap dispenser
Refilling Hand Soap Dispensers
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care BodyApril 22, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Soap Dispenser With Pink Liquid Soap
Uses for Soap Dispensers
🎉
🎄