Ideas for a 30th Birthday Party

I need suggestions for celebrating my wife's 30th birthday. We live in a new city with no one to watch our kids (4yrs and 6 mos) so they will have to be included in the activities. Her birthday is June 18. Thanks!

By D. from Ottawa, ON

On her birthday, give her a card w/the following itinerary: load up the kids and the birthday girl on Saturday, the 19th, take Mom to a local spa for a manicure/pedicure while you and the kids hit the nearest playground. Then pick her up and go to a kid-friendly restaurant for lunch. Then, with the kids "played out" and fed - off to a nap for them and some "adult time" for you and your girl!

January 14, 2010 Flag

I want to do something spectacular for my 30th birthday, but have no ideas. What do you suggest?

By Empress from NYC

Ideas for a 30th Birthday Party

Stupid, exciting things: bungee jumping and sky diving come to mind.

Exciting, kind of cool things: there used to be a place called Speedway Park in WV where I used to live. For a fee they taught you how to drive fast, real fast, on their race track on any road condition with your own car. I think they also had cars available but not sure. This was the same place the local police went for their fast car training. Check locally for a similar place.

Things you'll always remember: think of the one thing you always mention trying one day and do it! :) Have fun, and Happy Birthday (12/03/2009)

By Suntydt

Ideas for a 30th Birthday Party

Go on a vacation where you've never been, like Disney world and Hollywood, Ca. where they make movies. Branson Mo. is a good place to go where there's lot of places that have music by famous people. I'm sure you have heard of all the above. We enjoy all of them, also in the summer time the Smoky Mountain's a good place to visit. Good luck. (12/03/2009)

By kffrmw88

Ideas for a 30th Birthday Party

Rent a KJ for your party. That is a Karaoke DJ. Most people love to sing whether they can or not. IN fact, the worse people are, the better. We do a 50's type theme on the fourth of July. Three of us will pretend to be The Supremes, or a group like and that and even work out a dance to go with it. It can be so much fun. Of course, we do have a few who can really sing so that makes it fun too. They usually charge by the hour, and it's not expensive at all. The KJ usually has a good voice and will kick it off for you with a couple of songs just to get people warmed up. You can pay for as many hours as you need them. Try it. We have so much fun. They have billions of songs to pick from. From rock, rock and roll, country, even Gospel. (12/05/2009)

By eveh

December 2, 2009 Flag

Does anyone have any ideas for my 30th birthday party this January? It will be at a house and it is very cold outside (Michigan weather).

Christy from MI

Ideas for a 30th Birthday Party

I created a fun trivia game about myself with fun facts about me. I gave a prize to the person who knew me the best. (Relatives can not play, but can help making up the fun questions.) (12/22/2008)

30th Birthday Party
30th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 14, 2010
Surprised woman and a group of friends with a cake
Surprise 30th Birthday Party Ideas
A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
Two cupcakes with candles spelling the word "THIRTY"
30th Birthday Party Theme Ideas
30th Anniversary Gift
30th Anniversary Gift Ideas