Find Scrap Lumber for Wood Crafts

If you're into crafts such as tole painting. You might want to become buddies with someone who works at a lumber yard. We know a couple. The husband worked at a lumber yard and was able to take home all the scrap lumber, since it was going to be thrown away, anyway. His wife did tole painting and other crafts. She was able to use all the scrap lumber he brought home. She'd have yard sales, along with craft sales and selling items on Ebay. They do real well doing this. By not having to pay for the wood for projects, she could charge cheaper prices, if she chose to.

By Terri

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

well i am thinking of making some craft and dont know how to find free scrap wood ..living in sugar land ,Tx ..if you know about some one please let me know.

I'm writing as a guest because right now I cannot handle any more newsletters. I'm a great grandmother so this info is not for me. But I'm looking for means for a family member to build with scrap lumber such as picnic tables, benches, etc.

Can you give information about where he can find scrap lumber. I live in Birmingham, Alabama. Person for whom I'm looking lives in Saginaw. He doesn't know I'm looking but needs a job when there is no construction work

Comment

Bin of scrap wood.
Craft Ideas Using Scrap Wood
Crafts WoodworkingMay 31, 2005
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses
A large stick of fresh lumber.
Building Wood and Lumber Oozing Sap
A man cutting down a tree.
Selling Trees on Your Land for Lumber
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 21, 2016 at 9:11:27 AM on 10.0.2.53 in 587 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.