Getting Dental Work Done Without Insurance

I am in need of periodontal work and have no insurance. Where is the most inexpensive place to get it done?

By William G.

Go to a Dental school. You have to wait to get an appointment.

Also depending on the school, they only do exams and cleaning.

If there are no dental schools in your area, call the Department of Social Services. and see if there are any dental clinics in your area that charge you for dental work according to your income.

Affordable Dentures is one place and they are in Florence, KY. I don't know what state you are in, but it's either cash, check, credit card(mastercard, visa or discover) with valid ID. Do a google search on "affordable dentures in Florence, KY. Their number is 859 282 0660 and if you're not close to KY, then maybe they have a business in your state established.

You can also use Care Credit once approved. The business has an online application form. If approved, use it for any dentist who accepts Care Credit... Their are a lot of them out there who do. Good luck.

My suggestion is the same as MCW's. In the area I live there are two clinics my Department of Social Services recommended to me; one is sliding scale pay based on income and the other is no cost for those far below the poverty line.

Mexico. It's worth the trip if you live anywhere near the border. Even if you have to travel, if you need a lot of work it will still probably be worth it. Really. The border clinics cater to North Americans who are accustomed to clean, modern clinics, and that's what you'll find in the border cities.

University Hosptial, Balto MD has a School of Dentistry located in Perryville and Baltimore (may have others throughout the state). Phone number for the one located in Perryville, MD is 410-706-4900. Good Luck.

Dental schools. I had a lot of work, mainly fillings, done at the University of Pennsylvania years ago. The fillings lasted as long as most other ones I have had done by regular dentists.

I too have used a dental college. Their class requirements are more important than your needs and cash only. Now you can go to their emergency department.

A woman getting dental work done.
Budget & Finance HealthcareMay 9, 2011
Woman Preparing to Brush Her Teeth
Dental Health Tips
A woman at the dentist.
Buying Dental Insurance
Saving Money on Health Insurance, Health Insurance Paperwork
Saving Money on Health Insurance
🎉
🎄