Dental Care With No Insurance

Where can I find dental care in/around Nashville, Tennessee area for low income patients with no insurance?

By Kim

Best Answer

I would look in the phone book, also contact your county welfare department, they might help with that or have an idea where to refer you. If they can help you financially they will need proof of income. If you have a dental school in the area check with them. However, some dental schools will only do exams and cleaning. Most places that help with things like this will want proof of income and what you consider to be low income and you might not meet the income guidelines.

Anonymous
Best Answer

I go to Aspen Dental here in Washington State and they are wonderful. There are four locations in the Nashville area and since you don't have dental insurance your initial exam, xrays and consultation are free and they will work with you on a sliding wage scale.

2153 Gallatin Pike
Madison, TN 37115

440 Sam Ridley Pkwy West
Smyrna, TN 37167

604 South Cumberland St.
Lebanon, TN 37087

445 Highway 46 S
Dickson, TN 37055

Google Aspen Dental with the area you're most interested in for the phone number to make an appointment.

Google Avia dental plan. I pay $13.50 a month for my family's membership (It is around half that for an individual). If your dentist participates in Avia, you receive so much of a percentage off of your dental services. Also check out Care Credit (you can apply on line) which is a credit card for medical services (can also be used at participating veterinarian) which offers different plans, such as no interest for one year if your bill is paid off within that year.

Lastly, perhaps you could strike a deal with your dentist were you make monthly payments. Don't be afraid to ask what they may have to offer.

Try calling Remington College (877) 240-0899 as the Dental Hygienist class is right now doing cleanings & Xrays.

By the way if you need a cell phone, I just saw this online.
About the free government cell phones for those people on assistance, the best link is www.freegovernmentcellphones.net . There is a state by state break-down. As I understand it, different companies support different states.