Duchess (German Shepherd)

Duchess is a 4 year old German Shepherd. I got her for Christmas! Best gift I ever got. :) She likes to play catch, and she likes chase after me. So I've had her for about 2 years now. My uncle gave her to me as a gift one Christmas.

She's my best friend, and I love her too much! I talk to her as if she could talk right back to me. I'm so glad I have her in my life, she truly is the best dog!

By horselover4

Horselover4, you are a lucky person. Duchess is a beautiful Doggie, and it sounds like the two of you are just the best of friends. I'm so glad you have one another. Everyone should be so lucky.

Thank you for sharing Duchess with us.

Thumbs Up!

Pookarina

Dutchess is indeed a lovely girl and so lucly to have found you for her "forever home" I suspect she was a "rescue" dog. Love her for the wonderful girl she is and in return you will receive devotion money can never buy.

Sweet story and a very pretty dog who looks like such a nice companion. I agree with the other feedback. You are both lucky to have one another. Animals can be our very best friends and usually are.

Thanks for sharing your Duchess with us.

MisMachado

Pets Pet PagesJuly 22, 2011
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🎄
🍂