Removing Washable Marker from Linen and Cotton Tablecloth

I got washable marker on a light blue linen and cotton table cloth. I used Spray and Wash and ran it through a cycle in the washing machine with a scoop of Oxiclean. All of the colors came out except the yellow. I still have yellow lines all over my blue table cloth. I tried the rubbing alcohol, hairspray, and Murphy's oil soap tricks, but none of them worked.

I haven't put it in the dryer yet, but have tried these multiple things and run it through a few cycles in the washing machine, but nothing seems to work. Help!

By Beth from IL

Use ink remover. Look for it where laundry products are sold.

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJuly 4, 2010
Tablecloth Dress
Making a Tablecloth Dress
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Removing Permanent Marker from Hair
Flair Pen on Cotton Clothing
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic