Dog Has Non-painful Firm White Bumps on Skin

Our 12 year old Cockapoo keeps getting more white bumps all over him. They are not filled with anything, but they are firm. They don't seem to bother him. Anyone else have the same issue?

By Jim

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

What did your veterinarian say? I assume you took him to the Dr. for an exam. If not, you should do so asap. Good luck.

Jim, My 11 year old dachshund has the same things. They started showing up on her about 5 or 6 years ago. I took her to the vet at that time and was told not to worry about them (not told what they were tho). With age more and more bumps have showed up in different areas of her skin. Several trips to the vet later, and again being told not to worry about them but not told what they are, I leave them alone.

Once in a while she'll start licking or chewing at one, and then I'll spray an anti-itch spray on it. Otherwise I don't really get concerned.

I am planning to find a new vet for a "second opinion" tho very soon. I'll let you know what that vet says. If you find anything out, I'd appreciate it if you'd send me a message via ThriftyFun too. Maybe between us we can figure it out!

Pets Dogs HealthApril 9, 2011
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
Itchy Puppy
Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 4:34:13 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.