How Can I Make a No Sew Wallet?

How can I make a durable wallet without sewing?

By Mike

If you do a Google search, there are instructions online for making wallets out of duct tape. I think I even saw this project on Martha Stewart several years ago. There is no sewing involved.

This wallet is also in the Duct tape Book of projects at your local library. I took it out-but I didn't make anything. Lots of projects in there though.If they don't have it-they'll send out to another library to get it for you to pick up at yours. Good Luck.

You could make an origami wallet out of cloth or paper, and glue it to make it stronger. Here is one site you can look at, or you can just google "origami wallet" and see what other designs you can find.

http://www.howtomakeanorigami.com/how-to-make-an-origami/origami-wallet

Crafts MiscellaneousMarch 13, 2011
Tea Bag Wallet
Making a Tea Bag Wallet
A sewing machine foot with pink thread sewing pink fabric.
Learning How to Sew
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Homemade Man's Wallet
Making a Man's Wallet
🎄
🍂