Toddler Activity Ideas for Spring Bulletin Board Display

Can you please give me ideas for my spring board display. I am new to setting one up and do not have much support from staff. I am looking for a simple activity I can do with 2-3 year olds and display it on the board. Many thanks.

By Amina from displayboard

How about making a spring garden? Let each child do a hand-print or multiple thumbprints in different colors on card stock. Once dry, let them or you draw or paste leaves onto the hand-prints/thumbprints to look like flowers? Could be very pretty. If you need extra help, perhaps one or two of the moms could come in to volunteer. Make sure the kids have on smocks so they don't get paint on their clothes. The other option is to cut up colorful tissue paper and draw a circle on the card stock and let them crumble the tissue and glue it on, then add the leaves.

School Bulletin Board
School Bulletin Board Ideas
Crafts Crafts For KidsApril 5, 2010
Making Button Bulletin Board Pins
Making Button Bulletin Board Pins
Handmade wine cork corkboard
Recycled Wine Cork Bulletin Board
Bulletin board made from egg cartons
Creative Home Bulletin Board Ideas
Bulletin Board
Making a Bulletin Board
🎄