Participating in Clinical Trials

Is there any clinical research going on in India about the very dry skin since birth? To date I could not find any doctor for treatment of my dry skin problem. Everybody says it's a genetic problem and can not be treated with medications. If any clinical trials are going on for it please let me know. I would like to take part in it.

By Arvind from India

Use vaseline or baby oil. It works, good luck.

Vitamin E is a natural healer. but if it's genetic, it can take something more than that. But try daily doses and slathering (it's sticky, so spread it thin) of vitamin E for a while and see if it helps. You can continue to use it if you do get on medication. Have you googled for health sites? I know I found a clinical list for my genetic disease recently. Try googling "clinical research" or "clinical testing", and add skin or excema (sp?) to it as well.

Try Castor Oil, its fairly cheap and worked great for my neighbor. She just applied it to arms and legs and then covered it with long sleeves or socks. It took about 1 week to really notice the difference. Good luck.

It has always amazed me, how much women pay to slather stuff on the outside of their skin, to keep from having dry skin. t all starts from the inside, not what you put on the outside & if you put something that can damage cells, something that smothers your skin, you could be asking for real trouble. The skin is the biggest organ of the body & extremely porous.

It may be that your particular genetics dictates you need more essential fatty acids (EFA), maybe you need to eat more fatty foods, maybe you've been starving your body of the very fats you need to make all your hormones, I don't know. This fat free world we live in is going to be the death of us. Cholesterol is what our body uses to make every single hormone in the body & when I say hormones, everyone thinks sex hormones. Those are only a small portion of the hormones made that run our bodies.

If you do not consume enough fats for all the places it's needed, the body will starve the areas that are not necessary for life. After all, you don't need supple, smooth skin to maintain body integrity. It's like osteoporosis, the heart & cardiovascular system can't survive without those minerals needed for bones, if there isn't enough or the body isn't making those minerals into bones, then the bones will suffer. You can live with out bone integrity, but the heart can't work or live with out them.

This is the same thing with fats. Starving the body' system of using fats, & something' got to give EFA's are especially important for skin & membranes all over the body.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Dry SkinOctober 23, 2009
Celebrating Las Posadas (The Nativity)
Celebrating Las Posadas (The Nativity)
Voting Booths
Voting Information
🎄
🍂