Use a Cemetery as a Photo Background

Photography is something I want to do in the near future. This is a picture of me at a cemetery. I had a tripod so it came out right. I was thinking of the old fashioned, vintage things, and just fell in love with the clothing. I hope to become big one day.

Oh and yes, I put my own copyright on it.

By AlexisVH39 from East Mckeesport, PA

This is a great picture and you are certainly a lovely lady. Good luck with your dreams, I see potential.

Cool pic! I love photography...this is awesome :)

Alexis, you are a doll and your creative use of a cemetery as a backdrop is a winner. I have used your concept in a book that I have started and have had a photograph taken of myself in a cemetery for the purpose of going on the inset to the proposed book cover. My friends here seem to think it is very unique and worthy (lending a sort of credibility to my work). You have stumbled onto something that is perhaps a whole new venue in photography and I applaud you. Sincerely, Dr. John

An old cemetery with headstones.
Cemetery and Graveyard Photos
Photos Taking PicturesJuly 20, 2009
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎉
🎄