Cemetery and Graveyard Photos

Photography is something I want to do in the near future. This is a picture of me at a cemetery. I had a tripod so it came out right. I was thinking of the old fashioned, vintage things, and just fell in love with the clothing. I hope to become big one day.

Oh and yes, I put my own copyright on it.

By aleis from East Mckeesport, PA

7 Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

The trees in our area are exceptionally beautiful this year. This is a photo taken in a cemetery in Springfield, Missouri.

Cemetery with fall colored leaves in trees and on the ground

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

We turned a corner in an old Cleveland cemetery only to be confronted with this incredible image. Our imagination goes into overdrive as we attempt to process this shocking monument with such a powerful presence.

cemetary cleveland ohio

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Wandering through an old cemetery on top of a mountain in Pennsylvania, I came across this reminder that life will find a way. This beautiful gravestone wreath, fashioned from cold rock and standing colorless for more than a century, is coming to life in soft, green moss.

Life Must Go On - Gravestone

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I took this photo of a cemetery gate, it's near Central City, Colorado. Some of the graves here are very old. Such a scenic and peaceful spot in the Colorado Rockies.

An old cemetery gate.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I was on a tour of Ireland, and we stopped at this very quaint church where William Butler Yeates is buried. There was a Celtic Cross monument also. The darkening sky gave it quite an eerie feeling.

A cross in a graveyard in Ireland.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Though this gravestone memorializes someone who has died, it seems to be framing a lovely picture of life, in the greenery of the mountains beyond the cemetery.

Gravestone Frames a Living Picture - gravestone arch with view of scenery through it

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4
Photos SceneryOctober 24, 2016
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cemetery-and-Graveyard-Photos.html