Cemetery and Graveyard Photos

Category Scenery
Cemeteries and their art, sculptures, gravestones, and landscaping offer excellent photographic opportunities. This page contains cemetery and gravestone photos.

Photography is something I want to do in the near future. This is a picture of me at a cemetery. I had a tripod so it came out right. I was thinking of the old fashioned, vintage things, and just fell in love with the clothing. I hope to become big one day.

Oh and yes, I put my own copyright on it.

By aleis from East Mckeesport, PA

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

The trees in our area are exceptionally beautiful this year. This is a photo taken in a cemetery in Springfield, Missouri.

By Noella from Bolivar, MO

Cemetery with fall colored leaves in trees and on the ground

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

We turned a corner in an old Cleveland cemetery only to be confronted with this incredible image. Our imagination goes into overdrive as we attempt to process this shocking monument with such a powerful presence.

By Jim

cemetary cleveland ohio

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Photo Description
Wandering through an old cemetery on top of a mountain in Pennsylvania, I came across this reminder that life will find a way. This beautiful gravestone wreath, fashioned from cold rock and standing colorless for more than a century, is coming to life in soft, green moss. And the wingless dove proclaims, "Life must go on."

Photo Location
Northeastern PA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

I took this photo of a cemetery gate, it's near Central City, Colorado. Some of the graves here are very old. Such a scenic and peaceful spot in the Colorado Rockies.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I was on a tour of Ireland, and we stopped at this very quaint church where William Butler Yeates is buried. There was a Celtic Cross monument also. The darkening sky gave it quite an eerie feeling.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Though this gravestone memorializes someone who has died, it seems to be framing a lovely picture of life, in the greenery of the mountains beyond the cemetery.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3