Homemade Wrinkle Reducer

Does anyone know how or what ingredients are in those wrinkle reducer sprays that they sell in the stores? They are so expensive and I cannot imagine that the ingredients are all that expensive. I was thinking that it is fabric softener and water, but I wouldn't know the measurements.

By Sally R.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

From info I took from thriftyfun - I have made a wrinkle spray with 1/2 fabric softener to 1/2 water - the proportions are the same in any spray bottle. It should be sprayed and then you smooth out the wrinkles in the cloth with your hand. It may get damp - but at least in Southern California, which is dry, it dries very quickly - usually before I leave the house! I have even converted my husband to it and he is very skeptical.

Best Answer

I have used a spray bottle full of water, with about a teaspoon of cider vinegar and either a couple tablespoons of ultra fabric softener or a few drops of essential oils added. It's the water that does most of the work, the oil from the softener or essential oils changes its surface tension somehow. Shake well before use.

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes WrinklesFebruary 18, 2012
A woman applying wrinkle cream.
Homemade Wrinkle Cream Recipes
Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:21:31 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.