Reviews of the Butterball Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey

Has anyone tried the Butterball fully cooked smoked turkey? Is it good enough to serve to guests for Thanksgiving?

By Fortunately

Best Answer

Just had one with company. It was the most discusting piece of mystery meat I had ever had. This was the smoked white turkey with breast meat. I was embarrassed that we had company and I had served this. It was like Bologna. I will never touch it again. The rest went in the garbage, I spent to much to have this happen, fortunately y daughter had brought a ham.

Yes, it was good and EASY. It really was a last minute thing, as we had plans out of town then an auto accident changed things. Well, I found one of those fully cooked smoked turkeys you just pop it into the oven to warm, and it was wonderful. We even had company due to people checking in on us. They all wondered how I could pull off such a full dinner on short notice. I made all the pies and homemade mashed potatoes etc. It was good, tasty, and I would buy it again.

Impressive taste for a product that is as easy to use as this one it. You are sure to impress with this without a lot of fuss.

My Butterball Smoked Turkey was very delicious! I wonder how long I could keep one in a freezer. I always have a July 4th party and would like to buy one now for then, since I don't know if they will be in stores to buy then. Does anyone know if it would keep that long?

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceNovember 1, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Smoked Salmon on Toast
Smoked Salmon Recipes
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🎄