Reviews of the Butterball Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey

Has anyone tried the Butterball fully cooked smoked turkey? Is it good enough to serve to guests for Thanksgiving?

By Fortunately

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Yes, it was good and EASY. It really was a last minute thing, as we had plans out of town then an auto accident changed things. Well, I found one of those fully cooked smoked turkeys you just pop it into the oven to warm, and it was wonderful. We even had company due to people checking in on us. They all wondered how I could pull off such a full dinner on short notice. I made all the pies and homemade mashed potatoes etc. It was good, tasty, and I would buy it again.

Impressive taste for a product that is as easy to use as this one it. You are sure to impress with this without a lot of fuss.

Answer

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceNovember 1, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Smoked Salmon on Toast
Smoked Salmon Recipes
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 4:08:32 PM on 10.0.0.22 in 597 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.