Product Review: Butterball Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey?

Has anyone tried the Butterball fully cooked smoked turkey? Is it good enough to serve to guests for Thanksgiving?

By Fortunately

Answers

Diamond Feedback Medal for All Time! 1,317 Feedbacks
Best Answer

Yes, it was good and EASY. It really was a last minute thing, as we had plans out of town then an auto accident changed things. Well, I found one of those fully cooked smoked turkeys you just pop it into the oven to warm, and it was wonderful. We even had company due to people checking in on us. They all wondered how I could pull off such a full dinner on short notice. I made all the pies and homemade mashed potatoes etc. It was good, tasty, and I would buy it again.

Best Answer

Just had one with company. It was the most discusting piece of mystery meat I had ever had. This was the smoked white turkey with breast meat. I was embarrassed that we had company and I had served this.

It was like Bologna. I will never touch it again. The rest went in the garbage, I spent to much to have this happen, fortunately y daughter had brought a ham.

Best Answer

My Butterball Smoked Turkey was very delicious! I wonder how long I could keep one in a freezer. I always have a July 4th party and would like to buy one now for then, since I don't know if they will be in stores to buy then. Does anyone know if it would keep that long?

Best Answer

We had a whole butterball smoked turkey for Thanksgiving this year. Everyone loved it. I must say, I did not like the stroke smoke smell during the cooking; however, I get overwhelmed by baking end of a turkey baking normally too.

Everyone raved about the flavor and the quality of the smoked turkey.

Best Answer

Bought for Christmas dinner. I detest the taste of liquid smoke and this was all I could taste. Would not purchase again.

Best Answer

I served 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving since discovering the Butterball Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey and every year my family devours the fully cooked smoked turkey and hardly touches the oven roasted one that takes me 3 hours or better to roast. I prefer the smoked one, it's really tasty! They are very hard to find in stores.

Best Answer

We had a fully cooked smoked turkey last year. It was super easy and only took 2-3 hours in over per the instruction included. I just did not like the smoke taste.

Some family members liked it while others prefer the fully cooked roasted turkey. Both easy just a matter of taste. I cover both with foil to keep juicy.

Debbie
Best Answer

The fully cooked whole Butterball Smoked Turkey is the best turkey I have ever tasted. Aldi used to have them year round and I would buy 2 or 3 per year. Surprisingly, they taste better cold. If Aldi still has them, I never seem to catch them when they are in the store. I'm trying to find one online that I can get shipped to me.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceOctober 19, 2021
🍂
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Product-Review-Butterball-Fully-Cooked-Smoked-Turkey.html