AdviceFood Tips

Reviews of the Butterball Fully Cooked Smoked Turkey

Has anyone tried the Butterball fully cooked smoked turkey? Is it good enough to serve to guests for Thanksgiving?

By Fortunately

Best Answer

Just had one with company. It was the most discusting piece of mystery meat I had ever had. This was the smoked white turkey with breast meat. I was embarrassed that we had company and I had served this. It was like Bologna. I will never touch it again. The rest went in the garbage, I spent to much to have this happen, fortunately y daughter had brought a ham.

Yes, it was good and EASY. It really was a last minute thing, as we had plans out of town then an auto accident changed things. Well, I found one of those fully cooked smoked turkeys you just pop it into the oven to warm, and it was wonderful. We even had company due to people checking in on us. They all wondered how I could pull off such a full dinner on short notice. I made all the pies and homemade mashed potatoes etc. It was good, tasty, and I would buy it again.

Impressive taste for a product that is as easy to use as this one it. You are sure to impress with this without a lot of fuss.

My Butterball Smoked Turkey was very delicious! I wonder how long I could keep one in a freezer. I always have a July 4th party and would like to buy one now for then, since I don't know if they will be in stores to buy then.

Does anyone know if it would keep that long?

It says 2 years on Butterball website. Can be frozen for two years.

Anonymous

I had one last year and it was great! I'm actually trying to find one now.

Just bought one at Aldi on Nov 3rd... looks goodl

I just bought my first one! Having a lot of family over hope it is good. Sure is expensive if it isnt!

We had a whole butterball smoked turkey for Thanksgiving this year. Everyone loved it. I must say, I did not like the stroke smoke smell during the cooking; however, I get overwhelmed by baking end of a turkey baking normally too.

Everyone raved about the flavor and the quality of the smoked turkey.

Bought for Christmas dinner. I detest the taste of liquid smoke and this was all I could taste. Would not purchase again.