Keeping Grass Out of Rock Garden

What can I use to keep grass out of my rock gardens? It is difficult for me to get down on my knees anymore.

By gram p

One of our fellow ThriftyFunners gave a good tip about keeping weeds out of a rock garden for over a year.

http://www.thri  f379219.tip.html

Ortho makes a product called Grass B Gone which is just the best! I have been using it for 2 years and it kills the grass in my ground cover (sedum) without bothering anything else. I have also used it around other plants successfully.

Home and Garden Gardening Weeds Grassy WeedsJune 28, 2009
Raccoon sitting in the garden near a flower pot.
Keeping Raccoons Out of Your Garden
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
Little girl on the beach wearing a grass skirt.
Making Grass Skirts
Johnson Grass
Getting Rid of Johnson Grass
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 11:51:13 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.