Peach Crumb Pie
- 2 packages. frozen sliced peaches, thawed, drained
- 2/3 cup + 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 frozen 9 inch pie shell from 1 package
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sliced natural almonds
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 10 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place baking sheet on center rack in oven. Combine peaches, 2/3 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1 tsp. cinnamon and ginger; spoon into pie shell.
In separate bowl combine remaining brown sugar, flour and cinnamon with oats, almonds, granulated sugar and salt. Stir in butter until crumbs form. Sprinkle over pie. Bake on hot baking sheet 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until crumbs are golden and fruit is bubbly. Cool on rack.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:22:14 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us