Scenery: A Walk in the Woods

This picture was taken by a friend as she started her journey "in the woods!" Really it's just a park but was heavily wooded!

By Betsy

Great photo. Looking into it was like being there! Thanks for sharing.

November 14, 2011 Flag

I love Fall and a walk in the woods just lifts my spirits. I don't feel safe walking in the woods during the week where we live. Deer hunting season is in and I'm afraid we might get mistaken for one. Fortunately there is a state park within a 30 minute drive and it is beautiful all year round.

By Litter Gitter from NC

I love all three of your photos and so miss walks in the woods! These photos bring back wonderful memories and almost make me feel as if I am in the woods right now :-)

Wow! I felt like I was there. thanks so much! Beautiful photos.

Thanks for sharing, LitterGitter - but ya know, if you wear bright orange, you should be safe walking even during hunting season. I would hope your local hunters would know no deer wears bright orange. I understand that's the recognized safety gear for humans during deer season.

Photos SceneryAugust 31, 2010
beautiful wood stairs
Selecting The Right Wood for Stairs
Cat attached to a leash.
Training Your Cat to Walk on a Leash
Wooden Necklace
Making Wooden Jewelry
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber