Cleaning Stick Deodorant Off Of Leather

Hi, I was driving around the other day with a stick of deodorant in my parents car. It was really hot out that day, and when I returned from a stint at my friends house, I had found the deodorant stick had melted and leaked onto the seats.

The seats are blue leather from a BMW M3. The stain has left a dark streak on the seats, and because of the color it is extremely noticeable. Needless to say, my parents were quite unhappy, and I'm looking for a way to correct the situation. Does anyone know of any way I can clean the deodorant out of the leather?

Spencer from Ontario, Canada

I don't know if this will help but I do get a lot of good advice at this web site. Good Luck!

About Housekeeping: Cleaning Videos: Clean Leather, Gum in Carpet...

Sarah Aguirre - Housekeeping Guide <>

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherJune 28, 2007
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather