Cleaning Keyboards

I clean my keyboard using the alcohol wipes that are used to clean an area before sticking a needle in you. I have so many of them, the supply company keeps sending me a whole box, and I only use two or three each time I need them. I started to use them to clean the outside of the keys and between the F keys and the numbers and other breaks like that on keyboard.

The other thing I do often is use the canned air under the buttons after I vacuum all loose grit up. Usually you will get all the hair out that way. If you have a key that is sticking pop the key off and use a cotton swab with alcohol to clean the area then replace the button, should work good as new now!

By jancat from New England

Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Troubleshooting a Wireless Keyboard
🎉
🎄