Is it safe to burn cinnamon sticks?

Is it safe to burn cinnamon sticks that you buy at the grocery store in a wood burning fireplace? I wanted to see if it would make the house smell good but didn't know if it might be toxic when burned or harmful to the chimney (i.e. residue). Thanks.

Ann from Mint Hill.

Yes! It is safe to burn cinamon sticks in the fireplace they sell this along with pinecones to put in the fireplace to get it started.

Oh,,,,,,Martha Stewart also showed this on her show before.

Oh good! I needed to know that too, as I'm Pagan, I was going to burn some at Yule!

Thanks

Cinnamon Sticks
Buying Cinnamon Sticks
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:50:11 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.