MenGifts

Looking For a Special Gift For A Guy

Category Men

I'm within a budget and looking for the perfect gift for a 21 year old guy! It has to be something special because he is a really good freind!

Thanks!

Sweets

Depending on your budget, how about a massage? I know a lot of men who love getting massages. It is not something they would get for themselves.

They can range from $50 to 100 bucks for an hour depending on where you book it.

I had two very good male friends in college that I did this for & they both still have theirs (6 yrs. later)& go through it once-in-ahile. They absolutely loved it. Another friend & I made each of these guys "happy thoughts" boxes. We come up with several funny personal memories (some serious things that would just make you smile) & some are quotes out of a Happy Thoughts Book & just wrote them down in phrase form so they are quick to read!!! You can print it out on any variety of paper & put it in any variety of plastic container or glass jar to be drawn out of. Since then, my husband & I have done them for each other with as many as 365 thoughts (1 a day). It's a really personal, cheap, but meaningful gift!!! Examples: "a night @ the piano", "eating oreo cookies then looking @ your teeth", "keeping secrets" etc. I could list a ton of things that would meen absolutely nothing to you, but they would totally capture someone else's memory. Anyway, it's a lot of fun for several days to come. I just decorated it with paint markers & stickers!!! Good Luck