Delicious Lemon and Lime Punch

I have a punch recipe I would like to share as I know punch recipes will soon be needed. This is quick, easy, and not expensive!

• 2 (two-liter) bottles of Sprite (or any lemon lime soda you like)
  • 1 large container of lime sherbet

Combine soda and sherbet in a large punch bowl. Add ice and serve immediately.

Note: If you want, you can add lemon and lime slices on the top. If you have the time, freeze soda in ice cube trays with a cherry in the middle so you won't water your punch down a lot.

Another thing you can do is make a giant root beer float, using root beer and vanilla ice cream. Add just a little whipped cream here and there, if you want. You could try cherry soda and black cherry ice cream or vanilla ice cream. A giant creamsicle with orange soda and vanilla ice cream. Just use your imagination! Have Fun!

Depending on your party size, just increase the amount of ingredients to what you think you are going to need. I would buy more then I usually needed just to be sure. I also would use this instead of buying massive quantities of soda. With this you won't be finding 1/2 empty cans of soda to cans with one sip taken out of it, when you clean up. With prices today, I would say punch for the kids and coffee or tea for adults. This way, you have a little control over the amounts they drink.

By Darlene from Fairview, PA

Party Punch
Party Punch Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages PunchMarch 25, 2008
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Using Lime Leaves
Using Lime Leaves
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Banana Punch
Banana Punch Recipes