Dog Toy Shaped Like a Black Flying Saucer

My large dog can demolish a toy in minutes. We have a black flying saucer-like toy, about 6 inches diameter with small areas on the surface to push small kibble in. This is the only toy that has not been demolished and keeps her busy. I want another one for my other dog. Does anyone know where I can get one?

By annmmarian from Vancouver, BC

Could it be made by Kong?

http://www.kong  worlds_best.html

Check out the Kong brand of toys. We have a mixed pit that can demolish anything in seconds and their Extreme Kong is just about pooch proof. You can also inquire from the web site www.kongcompany.com which other toys they might suggest and sign up for their free and informative newsletter.

Also, the Katie's Bumper's 'frisbee', the Frequent Flyer, has lasted a good long time with the dog.

This internet addy is where we purchased his Katie's toys, but the ones I see listed are the minis and we bought the largest size offered for Mr. 70+ pounder. A Google search should turn up other stores that have them.

I purchased 3 of the largest triangle shapes, thinking that he'd shred them in a few months and so far, we've gotten a couple of years out of the first. They are made of recycled water hoses for fire men. http://www.sier  d-Materials.html