Baking Brownies in Cupcake Liners

Category Baking
Baking Brownies in
Cupcake Liners
Any easy way to make small portion brownies is to bake them in cupcake liners. This is a guide about baking brownies in cupcake liners.

When our five year old grandson was helping me bake brownies, we were getting ready to pour them into the baking pan and he wanted me to put them in cupcake paper cups instead. Joshua said he had them at school that way, so we put paper liners in my muffin pan that bakes 12 muffins. When the brownies were finished baking, they were easy to serve, no cutting or mess, plus the muffin pan only had to be rinsed off. Try it, it is a great idea. The brownies are easy to eat and store.

Source: My five year old grandson Joshua!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall

Top Comment

My friend told me about making them like this. She cut up carmels and put a small piece in each cupcake batter and then put chocolate chips on top before baking. I'm going to put mini m&m's on top!

Recently someone posted a tip about making brownies in cupcake liners. Several weeks ago, when I asked my son who is posted in the middle east what he would like for his mid January birthday, he answered that he wanted dozens and dozens of brownies. Enough for all his buddies and for all the locals that they are working with. After looking up the desert friendly, culturally permissible recipe for brownies, I had decided to bake them in individual cupcake wrappers and ship each "cupbrownie" in it's own plastic baggie. That not only made them easy to hand out, but also made it easier to keep them clean of the constantly blowing sand and dust. My son was extremely happy with the results and says that all his friends were as well. I can recommend this method for shipment to the troops.

By Jeanne from South Daytona , FL

Can brownies be made into a cupcake form?

By Nina from Santa Fe, NM

Best Answer

I like using my mini muffin pans; and have no doubt you could use your regular size muffin/cupcake pan. I just spray the cups well with non-stick spray. I never know what timing to use; so just watch them. I find people online suggesting anywhere from 15 to 22 minutes for cupcake size. Just check them at fifteen minutes, then periodically and make note of how long it took!

Best Answer

Add an additional egg then just put in cupcake liners. Can't remember right off hand how long to bake but check the back of a brownie mix box for time. Also can Google "brownie cupcakes" if you're doing it from scratch. Enjoy!