Bake Brownies in Cupcake Liners

When our five year old grandson was helping me bake brownies, we were getting ready to pour them into the baking pan and he wanted me to put them in cupcake paper cups instead. Joshua said he had them at school that way, so we put paper liners in my muffin pan that bakes 12 muffins. When the brownies were finished baking, they were easy to serve, no cutting or mess, plus the muffin pan only had to be rinsed off. Try it, it is a great idea. The brownies are easy to eat and store.

Source: My five year old grandson Joshua!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall

Now, Ms. G, here is something I can use. What a great idea. Wonder why nobody ever thought of it before. Well, the school did, but I've never heard of this. Thanks.

Do you bake them at the same the same oven temp and time? raspet

Brownies are also very good baked in muffin top pans. Use the temp. called for in the recipe. They bake in about 15 to 17 minutes. Gives lots of extra edges (i.e. corner pieces). My husband and son always want them this way so they have more crusty part (and don't have to fight for the corners!).

Recently, my son, who is stationed in the middle east. asked for enough brownies for all of his buddies and the locals they worked with. It was all he wanted for his birthday. I baked then in cupcake liners and put each in a small individual plastic bag. They may have taken up a little more space and cost a little more to ship but that way they were easy to hand out and better protected from the sand and dust that constantly blows. My son was very pleased and said that all of the other men were too.

What temperature are they baked?

My friend told me about making them like this. She cut up carmels and put a small piece in each cupcake batter and then put chocolate chips on top before baking. I'm going to put mini m&m's on top!

Stack of Cupcake Liners
Using Cupcake Liners
Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking MuffinsFebruary 1, 2008
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Photo of a chocolate chip cookie gift mix.
Making Brownies in a Jar Mixes
Recipes Using Brownies